3.5 Hour London Old Docks Historic Pubs Food Tour
- Discover the neighborhood once home to London’s thriving docks
- Taste the beer that was once said to saved British sailors from a grizzly end
- Dive into some classic pub grub whilst you learn about its history and origins
- Enjoy some of London’s best brews from traditional ales, craft ales, and ciders only found on this side of the Atlantic
This area was once home to a bustling trading port, full of thieves, dockers, sailors, and even pirates. Now it’s a lot quieter – a residential area, lined with cobblestone lanes and old warehouse buildings with breathtaking riverside views of the city.
The dockers and pirates may be long gone, but the places they ate and drank in, and their stories are still very much alive. This tour allows you to taste London’s best craft brews, ciders, and its finest pub grub - including more than a few dishes which are sure to impress. Come along for an unforgettable trip back in time.
- Food and drinks
- London Food Lover's Guide
- Gratuities (it is recommend to tip the guide 15-20% at the end of the tour)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 18 years
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point is a waterfront lookout. There are no buildings but a seating area as shown in the photograph -this is where your guide will be waiting for you; 123 Rotherhithe St, Rotherhithe, London SE16 4NF.Open in Google Maps ⟶