Lisbon Half-Day or Full-Day Small-Group Guided Tour
- Take in the sights of Lisbon on an intimate small-group tour
- See the monuments of Belem, including the Discovery Monument and Jeronimos Monastery
- Navigate the narrow streets of Alfama, the city’s oldest neighborhood, dating back to the 13th century
Visit the Belem neighborhood and see the Belem Tower, the Discovery Monument, and the Jeronimos Monastery, the resting place of the explorer Vasco de Gama.
Next you’ll stop at Portugal’s most famous pastry shop, founded in 1837, before heading to central Lisbon. Admire the city’s major squares, including Rossio Square and Commerce Square, and learn the history behind the Portuguese Inquisition during the 16th century.
If you choose the full-day tour, you’ll continue at Restauradores Square after lunch, and take in more of downtown Lisbon. See the narrow streets of Alfama, the oldest neighborhood in the city, and visit the Lisbon Cathedral. Admire the views of St. George’s Castle, passing by Chiado, and stopping at some amazing viewpoints.
The tour ends with a visit to Parque das Nacoes, the more modern part of Lisbon, near the Tejo River. The site of Expo '98 was built to celebrate the 500th anniversary of India's discovery by Vasco da Gama.
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle (8 passenger capacity)
- Experienced local driver/guide
- Optional hotel pick-up
- Entrance to monuments
- Admission fees
- Meals and drinks