Lisbon: Private 4-Hour Tour
- Discover Lisbon with a certified tour guide
- Admire the fantastic architecture in the city
- Learn more about the maritime history of the city
- Admire the breathtaking view from the hills
- Drive in a comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle
The tour starts in Alfama, the oldest district in the city, which still has cobblestone streets. Here you’ll see old shopkeepers lean out of their windows and enjoy the fresh sea air. You’ll then head to Rossio Square, the historical center of Lisbon.
See the fascinating Jerónimos Monastery and admire the extravagant Manueline architectural style that has defined the city. Explore the district of Santa Maria de Belém and see the Belém Tower, a monument to great sailors.
Along the way you’ll learn more about the history of Lisbon from its rise to prosperity in the 15th and 16th centuries. Listen to stories about great explorers that conquered the coasts, and discover how the Golden Age of Portugal is reflected in its architecture.
- Pick-up from your hotel or cruise ship in Lisbon
- Official tour guide
- Wi-Fi on board
- Entrance to Jerónimos Monastery
- Additional entrance fees
- Additional charges for pick-up and drop off in Cascais or Estoril
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
You will be driven in a 7-seat Renault Espace. The vehicle features air-conditioning (individually controlled air conditioning and heating), individual leather seats, tinted windows with sun blinds, and free Wi-Fi.
This is an exclusive tour with a private certified guide/driver for a maximum of 6 people. Additional participants will not join you on the tour.
This itinerary is only a suggestion. All trips, excursions, or walking tours can be customized to suit your preferences.
Please wear comfortable shoes.