Lisbon: Hop-on Hop-off 48-Hour Bus and Boat Tour Ticket
- Enjoy 4 different tours of Lisbon with your 48-hour pass
- Discover the city's most historic areas and its bustling modern neighborhoods
- Take advantage of discounts at museums, restaurants, and bars
- Admire the sweeping views of Lisbon on a Tagus River cruise
Belém Lisbon Bus Tour
In this Lisbon tour bus, travel along the city's main avenues with the fresh breeze of the Tagus on your face — from the historic center to the monuments of Belém. This iconic area is an obligatory stop on any Lisbon tour buses, with its monuments to the Portuguese voyages of discovery: the Jerónimos Monastery, Tower of Belém, and Monument to the Discoveries, as well as various museums (the Carriage Museum in particular).
Modern Lisbon Bus Tour
This trip follows the Tagus from the heart of the city to Parque das Nações. On this site, which famously was the venue for the 1998 World Expo, you'll come across distinctive modern architecture alongside leisure areas and restaurants. While you're there, don't miss the Oceanarium, the second largest of its kind in the world. And because Lisbon wouldn't be Lisbon without its traditional fado music, take a trip to the house museum dedicated to its greatest singer, Amália Rodrigues.
Monumental Belém Bus Tour
Belém is a cultural icon in Lisbon and a must-see place thanks to its unique set of cultural and historical elements such as: Jerónimos Monastery, Cultural Centre of Belém (CCB), Belém Tower, Padrão dos Descobrimentos, and National Coach Museum. Let the Belém Tour take you to visit them all. This open-top mini-bus circuit is a great complement to the Tagus Tour.
Yellow Boat River Tour
Far from the noise and rush of the city, during Lisbon's boat trips it seems like you are standing on a floating stage with a privileged view to the “7 Hills City”. While slowly drifting along the Tagus river surface, you can observe some of the most important monuments such as the Saint Jorge Castle, the Sé Cathedral, and the April 25th Bridge.
- 3 double-decker tours
- Sightseeing cruise
- 48-hour buses and boat hop-on hop-off ticket after first validation
- Access to Carris Lisbon Public Trams during ticket validity
- Access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Access to Aerobus - Airport City Center Transportation
- Museums/monuments entrance
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (yellow bus kiosk, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM), directly to the bus driver at any stop along the tour, or at the boat entry to exchange it for a ticket. You can also exchange the voucher directly at the Aerobus at the airport. You will receive a ticket that you must keep during the period of validity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Hop-on or off on any stop along the route, while your ticket is valid