Explore Lisbon and nearby Sintra by VW Beetle convertible on a guided day trip. See the top sights of the Portuguese capital and the magical Sintra Mountains with a local. Stop to enjoy a glass of traditional Portuguese liquor or wine and a pastry.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Small group
- Limited to 3 participants
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Starting times 8:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 9:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- You'll be picked up at your Lisbon hotel or another agreed location in the city. Please advise the tour provider of your choice.
- See the monuments of Lisbon and the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Sintra
- Learn about the culture and the daily life of the residents of Lisbon
- Try some delicious Portuguese drinks and pastries
- Enjoy a private tour in a classic VW Convertible Beetle
- 1 drink (traditional liquor or wine)
- Portuguese pastry tasting
- Tickets to monuments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Maximum of 3 people per vehicle.
- Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a Beetle. Children 7 to 12 years old or with a minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) must use a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one).
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old.
- Price is per person.
- It´s forbidden for pregnant women and intoxicated people, not recommended to mentally or physically incapacitated people or to people with a prosthesis.