Fátima, Óbidos, Batalha & Nazaré Day Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy a walk through picturesque Óbidos, a medieval walled town
- Sample the popular ginjinha, or cherry liqueur
- Take in amazing views over the Nazaré bay and beaches
- Visit the 14th-century church at the Batalha Monastery
- Explore Fátima, one of the world’s most popular pilgrimage sites
The first stop will be in Óbidos, a medieval town built inside the local castle, known for its picturesque streets, lovely houses, and centuries-old monuments. Enjoy a tasting of the local ginjinha liqueur.
From here you’ll head to Nazaré, a lively fishing village. From Sítio da Nazaré, a promontory overlooking the bay, you’ll be able to take in the sublime views of the Nazaré beaches. If you’ve chosen the tour with lunch option you’ll enjoy a delicious lunch at a local Nazaré restaurant. Otherwise, you’ll have free time in the town center, where you’ll find find many restaurants and cafés to choose from.
After lunch, the tour continues on to Batalha, a monastery built to commemorate the victory of the Portuguese over the Castilians at the Battle of Aljubarrota in 1385. Enjoy a guided visit of its church.
The fourth and final stop on the tour is at the Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima, one of the most famous Marian shrines in the world. You’ll have 1.5 hours here to explore the area and perhaps some moments of prayer and contemplation.
At the end of your time in Fatima you’ll be transferred back to Lisbon.
- Transportation by air-conditioned bus
- Official tour guide
- Lunch (if option is selected)
- Other admission fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Present your voucher at the sale point at Praça do Comércio (yellow bus kiosk, from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM) to be exchanged for a ticket. Departure time: 9:30 AM. Please arrive 15 minutes before the tour departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• Comfortable shoes are recommended