Explore the fairytale Pena Palace and gardens of Sintra on an 8-hour guided tour from Lisbon. Follow in the footsteps of Europe's nobles at Cascais and drive along the coast to Cabo da Roca for panoramic views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, Italian, French
What customers loved
"Pena Palace is a like an unreal, fairy-tale like place. High up on the hill it was truly an amazing experience to go there."
"the tour guide Filipe and the palace"
"Talking to Miguel and getting the other member of the group."
"We most enjoyed visiting Pena Palace"
- 30 minutes
Pena Palace (visit)
Sintra (free time)
Cabo da Roca (view)
Boca do Inferno (view)
Cascais (free time)
- 30 minutes
- Explore the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra
- Admire the extravagant architecture of Pena Palace
- Go to the westernmost point of continental Europe at Cabo da Roca
- Drive past the legendary surfing beaches of Cascais
- Discover the unique Devil's Mouth cave
- Pick-up from your chosen meeting point and drop off in Lisbon
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees to Pena Palace and park
- Personal and accident insurance
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Benefit from a choice of pick-up locations on booking