Full-Day Guided Tour of Historical Lisbon and Belém
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the historical quarters of Lisbon
- Take in the best views of the city from the Santa Justa elevator and São Pedro de Alcântara
- Visit the Monastery of Jerónimos and the Tower of Belém, UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Taste the famous pasteis de Belém and visit the historic pastry shop where it is made
Visit Príncipe Real, Bairro Alto and Baixa. In each of these areas your guide will provide detailed information on the history of Lisbon and the neighborhoods, and also on a variety of topics ranging from current events in Portugal to rich culinary traditions and more.
After a break for lunch the tour will head to Belém, where you’ll visit the area’s main monuments, including the Monument of the Discoveries, the Jerónimos Monastery and the Tower of Belém. You’ll have the option of visiting the area’s botanical garden or the Belém Cultural Center as well.
The tour is conducted by a certified local guide whose mission is to enhance your stay in Lisbon, provide recommendations for things to do in the city and on how to get around and to promote Portugal's culture and heritage.
- Hotel pick-up
- Professional licensed guide
- Local taxes and fares
- Hotel drop off
- Meals and drinks
- Museum entrance fees