Liberia: One Day Waterfalls Expedition and Buffet Lunch
- Admire the impressive 82 feet Oropendola Waterfall and its unique turquoise pool
- Discover the sky blue mineral water pool of Chorreras Waterfalls
- Swim in the crystal clear pool of the Victoria Waterfall
- Relax at the Rio Negro hot springs
At Victoria Waterfall, the falls drop 115 feet (35 meters) into the Rio Negro (Black River). The surrounding canyon has unique vegetation and topography and you can swim in the crystal clear pool at the waterfall’s base. Continue further in Rincon de la Vieja National Park where the Oropendola Waterfall plunges an impressive 82 feet (25 meters) to a sparkling turquoise pool. The beautiful lush canyon of the Rio Blanco (White River) makes a picturesque tropical oasis perfect for a refreshing swim.
At Rio Negro hot springs and waterfalls, combine 3 beautiful hidden waterfalls and relaxing, volcanic hot springs, heated naturally by the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano – the largest and most active volcano in Guanacaste, Costa Rica. The tour concludes with a delicious buffet lunch.
- Buffet lunch
- Expert bilingual guide
- Access to many beautiful waterfalls
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 6 years
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
- People with respiratory issues