Las Vegas: Mob Museum General Admission
- Learn the story of organized crime in Las Vegas and the US at The Mob Museum
- Get acquainted with the main players on both sides of the battle, such as Al Capone and Elliot Ness
- Watch mob movies and listen in to wiretaps the government used to catch mobsters
- Visit a working speakeasy and distillery in the basement
- See the courtroom where one of the nationwide hearings to expose organized crime took place
Watch high-tech theater presentations, see iconic one-of-a-kind artifacts and interactive exhibits, and discover the whole truth and nothing but the truth! Separate fact from fiction and shed light on how The Mob came to be, the battles that were fought, and what remains today. Learn about the biggest players, such as Al Capone, Whitey Bulger, Bugsy Siegel, John Gotti, and many more.
Discover infamous Mob artifacts, such as the wall from the St. Valentine’s Day Massacre, and a historic courtroom that was the site of one of the most prolific trials in organized crime history. Explore how law enforcement continually evolved to catch ruthlessly creative criminals, learning how to arm themselves better, adopt new technologies, and devise unique prosecution tactics. You can also learn about how organized crime groups operate today. Using a 17-foot-wide interactive touch wall, discover where these criminal networks operate, the rackets they ran, and how law enforcement is fighting back.
Get acquainted with legendary law enforcers, such as Joe Petrosino, Eliot Ness, and Estes Kefauver, and explore the actual courtroom where one of the 14 federal Kefauver Hearings was held in the early 1950s.
Finish your tour with a visit to The Underground speakeasy and distillery, located in the Museum's basement. Enjoy a handcrafted cocktail, and see where the Museum distills its signature line of spirits — all while surrounded by artifacts and educational displays from the 1920s.
- The Mob Museum entrance ticket
- Audio tour, which is available to purchase
- Parking, which is $7
- Food or drink, which is available to purchase
- Additional services
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Weapons or sharp objects
- Food and drinks
• Ticket does not include access to special experiences
• Luggage/bag check-in available