Las Vegas Sightseeing Flex Pass
- Select 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions, then pick when you arrive to savor more and spend less
- Save up to 50% of total visitation costs at over 30 indoor and outdoor Las Vegas hot spots
- Win the jackpot of deals: enjoy pre-fixe fine dining locations, retail/souvenir sales all over the Strip, and reduced admission
Families will love access to the outdoor Cowabunga Bay Water Park and SuperKarts Exotic Racing. See all the notorious culture spots on a Pop Culture Walking Tour, then take a break from the desert heat indoors at the Mob Museum and see how infamy shaped the iconic city.
Here to party? Well what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, but don’t leave your entire budget behind. For the adventurous and wild, check out the city lights from a Night Strip Tour party bus, complete with a champagne toast. For a rush, freefall at Vegas Indoor Skydiving and enjoy so many more experiences.
- Admission to over 30 attractions
- Discounts at select restaurants, retailers, and entertainment options
Prepare for the activity
The Las Vegas Sightseeing Flex Pass is digitally active and ready to be scanned at any participating partner when you arrive. There is no need to check in at a visitors center or meeting point.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• The age range for the Child Flex Pass is between the ages of 3 and 12
• Note: Children 2 years and younger are free at participating attractions
• Easy to use and completely digital, customize your pass with 3, 4, 5, or 7 attractions, choose the ones you want when you arrive and then show your QR code for admission