Grand Canyon: Multi-Stop Guided Tour from Las Vegas
Pickup includedPickup is available from the following locations: • South Point: Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance (outside valet) • Excalibur: Tour Bus Lobby/Bus Rotunda, South Side • Aria: Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level • Bally's: Tour Bus Lobby, North Entrance • Treasure Island: Tour Bus Lobby near Siren's Cove, South Side • Planet Hollywood: Tour Bus Lobby, Lower Level • Circus Circus: Tour Bus Lobby, Front East Entrance Under the Clown Sign • Stratosphere: Tour Bus Lobby, North Entrance by the Buffet • Westgate: Tour Bus Lobby, East Entrance • Golden Nugget (all downtown hotels): Tour Bus Lobby, West Entrance • Cancun: Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance • Alexis Park: Left of the Main Entrance • Hard Rock: Tour Bus Lobby, Main Entrance, Next to Valet • For a full comprehensive list of all pickup points, please contact the local partner. Other hotel pickups may be available for larger groups. If your hotel is not listed, please contact the local partner with your hotel address to find
- Learn from your professional tour guide pointing out facts and exclusive photo opportunities
- Make the most of the Hoover Dam photo opportunity
- Enjoy the scenic views of the spectacular Southwest Desert
- Enjoy breathtaking views of the Canyon from the South Rim at Mather Point and Bright Angel Visitors Center
Hoover Dam (photo stop)
Seligman (photo stop)
In-N-Out Burger (break, dinner)
Your first stop will be the Hoover Dam, where you can take fantastic pictures of the views. Take some time to shop around, buy snacks, gifts and coffee, and use the restrooms.
Stops at Grand Canyon National Park include Mather Point (45 minutes) and Bright Angel Lodge (2 hours). Your bus will take you to each point, or if you prefer, you can walk along the paved road between the two points with your guide and enjoy the absolutely breathtaking views. Along the trail of time your guide will point out some of the most mesmerizing photo sites. After visiting both points, we will begin the trip back to Las Vegas.
Along the route, we will also make an additional comfort stop at the famous California based In-n-Out Burger in Kingman, Arizona where you will have an opportunity to purchase one of their world famous burgers (vegetarian options are also available). For one last amazing memory, keep your eyes open and enjoy the breathtaking views of the Hoover Dam as we drive over the Mike O’Callaghan-Pat Tillman Memorial Bridge and then see the Las Vegas Valley skyline illuminated at night as we descend into the valley. The average hotel arrival time is 9:30PM.
- Live guide
- Admission to the National Park
- Breakfast snacks (individually wrapped Danish and a breakfast fruit bar)
- 2 bottles of water per person
- Deli sandwich box lunch
- Other meals or drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
• Dress comfortably and consider the season.
• Not suitable for small children due to to the length of the trip.
• Luggage of all description is prohibited due to restrictions in place with security at Hoover Dam.