Piedmont: 2-Hour Winery Visit with Wine Tasting
- Discover the Piedmont wine region
- Visit a typical winery in the region
- Toast with fine wines paired with local delicacies
Located in Barolo, near the beautiful medieval village of Castiglione, is a family-run winery. Visit the winery to learn about winemaking techniques and traditions. Follow the friendly winery owner as they accompany you through the vineyards and continue to the cellar.
While in the cellar taste 12 different wines paired with local cold cuts and cheese. Also, enjoy trying local olive oil and two different Italian liqueurs.
- Guided tour of the winery and cellars
- Tasting of 12 different prestigious wines accompanied by local food
- 2 different liquors: 1 Barolo Chinato, 1 Grappa di Barolo
- 1 extra virgin olive oil
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point at the private parking at Sobrero Vini. The local partner will be there waiting for you. Via Alba Monforte, 39, 12060 Castiglione Falletto CN, Italy https://www.google.com/maps/place/Sobrero+Vinifirstname.lastname@example.org,7.975425,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x839fbb310531f8e2?sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwj8y-OY37DnAhUluqQKHa9eBIIQ_BIwE3oECA4QCAOpen in Google Maps ⟶