Lake Como with Bellagio and Lugano Day Trip from Milan
- Eliminate the need to choose between Lake Como, Lake Lugano and Bellagio
- Enjoy a pleasant cruise around Lake Como, surrounded by the magnificent Italian Alps, rich gardens, and fabulous villas
- Visit the beautiful town of Bellagio, known as “The Pearl of Lake Como”
- Shop for chocolate and other specialty items in the charming lakeside town of Lugano
Lugano (free time)
Bellagio (lunch, free time)
In less than an hour, you’ll pass the Italian boarder and arrive in Switzerland and take a scenic drive to the foot of the Alps. The first destination on your great escape is Lugano, the so-called “Monte Carlo of Switzerland.” Featuring breathtaking panoramas and excellent shopping opportunities, it is a destination you do not want to miss.
If you are craving artistic culture, take a relaxing walk through town to Chiesa di Santa Maria di Loreto church. For a spot of retail therapy, make your way over to the beautiful downtown shopping area, brimming with inviting shops, rich Swiss chocolate, and fine luxury goods.
Next, reach the famous city of Bellagio, the "Pearl of Lake Como.” Once in Bellagio, enjoy free time to explore the town and do some shopping, or relax and eat some local food in the most nostalgic bars and restaurants. After taking some photos and enjoying the town’s charming atmosphere, continue your journey to Lake Como by coach.
Upon arrival, enjoy a 2-hour boat cruise along the lake for a unique opportunity to admire the breathtaking landscapes and see villas of the rich and famous. Lake Como is a famous holiday destination for stars and celebrities, and during the cruise your guide will point out George Clooney’s villa, plus villas that once hosted Star Wars and James Bond movie sets. After that, the bus will take you back to Milan’s city center in time for dinner.
- English-speaking guide
- Headsets (if needed) to hear your guide
- Ticket for the boat cruise
- All transfers by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and beverages
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
At Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station, in front of the main entrance. Facing the Milan Porta Garibaldi Train Station Main Entrance, the meeting point is on the left side just outside the station, next to the stairs and under the covered portico. Arriving by metro: Take the M2 (green-line) train to Garibaldi. Make your way to the train station main entrance. The meeting point is on the left side just outside the station, next to the stairs and under the covered portico. Arriving by taxi: Ask the driver to take you to Stazione Garibaldi in front of the train station main entrance.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Baby strollers
- Baby carriages
• Most guests will not be required to have a Visa to enter Switzerland; a passport will be sufficient to enter the country. Please check this website (https://goo.gl/uKUFA5) for more information, and to determine if you may need a Visa (choose your country by selecting the first letter i.e “U” for United States.”
• This tour involves a fair amount of walking. Please wear comfortable shoes
• The supplier regrets that they are unable to accommodate guests in wheelchairs or with any impairment requiring special assistance. They are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on group tours
• Entrance into religious sites requires a strict dress code. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women
• It is the responsibility of all visitors to be at the meeting point 15 minutes before departure