Krakow: Skip The Line Wawel Castle Guided Tour
- Explore the UNESCO-listed Wawel Castle with a local guide
- Visit the top-rated attraction in Krakow
- Enjoy the tour in a group of 15 or 20 participants
- Explore the amazing State Rooms, the most important part of Wawel Castle
- Pick up insights into the royal life of Polish Kings
After this introduction, step inside Castle Wawel, even more impressive than its exterior. Explore the most important parts of the castle, including the royal staterooms. In addition to many precious monuments, the castle is also full of ancient paintings and stunning tapestries, which have been preserved from the interior's original decoration.
- Guided tour outside and inside the castle
- Local knowledgeable guide
- Skip-the-line ticket to the Wawel Castle State Rooms
- Ticket to the Wawel Cathedral (if 3-hour option selected)
Prepare for the activity
• Please check your email the day before the tour in order to receive important information.
• Please note that it is a group tour which means that other participants may join the group.
• The maximum number of participants for the standard options is 15, and 20 people for the large group options.
• If you have chosen the 3-hour option please be aware that skip the line tickets are provided to Wawel Castle and regular tickets to the Cathedral.
• Please be aware that during Polish or Catholic events there may be more visitors than usual and the waiting time in the queue to the Cathedral may be extended.