Krakow: 4-Hour Polish Food Tour
- Enjoy up to 10 food tastings at 4-6 venues in central Krakow
- Learn what "gołąbki" and "oscypek" are
- Try a variety of Polish cheeses and cold cuts
- Learn the link between a traditional regional dessert and the Vatican
- Get written information about the dishes you try
- See the Baroque and Renaissance sights of the Old Town
Meet your guide on Plac Wolnica (Wolnica Square), in the city’s Kazimierz district. Then, walk around some of the most historic streets, stopping for approximately 10 tastings (enough for a full meal with dessert). Learn that Polish cuisine is much more than pierogi (cheese and potato dumplings, mostly served in English-speaking restaurants) as you sample cold cuts and cheeses, regional puddings, and much more.
Visit 4-6 carefully selected establishments, and hear the stories behind them. Discover why the Poles complain about the quality of their bread, why they sometimes long for food produced in the 1970s, and why "fermented" doesn't mean "gone off."
Walk off some of the calories along the way, admiring the Baroque and Renaissance sights of Krakow Old Town.
- Food tastings at all venues you visit (10 dishes)
- Water in most venues
- A shot of Polish vodka
- A bilingual foodie guide
- Written summary of the tour and tips on recommended places
- Additional drinks
- Tips and gratuities
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at Plac Wolnica (Wolnica Square) in the Kazimierz district of Krakow. They will be waiting by the statue of the 3 musicians, past the Ethnographic Museum (the former Town Hall), in the shade of the treesOpen in Google Maps ⟶
• Polish cuisine is based on pork, so if you are vegetarian many dishes served during the tour won't be suitable
• Please advise of any food allergies so that the menu can be adjusted
• If the guide responsible for the tour considers a participant to be behaving in a way that is impeding the tour, the participant may be asked to leave
• Refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund