From Krakow: Zakopane, Tatras and Spa- Complete Private Tour
Pick-up servicePick-up from your chosen location in Krakow.
- Enjoy visiting Chocholow village and its museum
- Experience a funicular railway to Gubalowka Mountain
- Relax during 2.5-hour bath in the thermal pools (Spa)
- Have a private car and driver at your disposal
- See beautiful panoramic views of the Tatra Mountains
Your next stop, Zakopane, is located at the foothills of Tatras, a half-hour drive from Chocholow. There, you will see a local life of the winter capital of Poland and taste traditional snacks, for example Oscypek – a local smoked cheese made of sheep milk. Next for lunch, you will be taken back to city center for some free time (approximately 1 hour). You will be able to taste the best local dishes and buy souvenirs from local booths. Zakopane is also full of beautiful views. The best lookout point of the surrounding region is at Gubalowka Mountain, 1126 meters (3694 feet). You will get there by cable railway and be shown a panoramic view of Zakopane and Tatras. That will be a perfect place to take some photos.
Finally, you will be taken for a 2.5-hour rest in Bukowina Thermas. Relax in the hot pools filled with the thermal water extracted from 2400 meters (8100 feet) below the earth’s surface on the northwestern hill of the Wysoki Wierch Mountain.
- Hotel pick-up & drop-off
- English-speaking driver
- Private car
- Professional tour leader
- Road & parking fees
- All tickets
- Visiting Chocholow village
- Gubalowka Cable Railway ride
- 2.5-hour bathing in Bukowina Thermas
Prepare for the activity
• If you don’t have some of these items – you will be able to buy everything in a shop located at the pools