From Krakow: Private Zakopane and Pieniny National Park Tour
Pickup includedPlease be ready in your hotel lobby 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time.
- Enjoy a day tour to the winter capital of Poland
- Experience the unique atmosphere of local folklore at Krupówki Street
- Ride the funicular railway to the top of Gubałówka Mountain
- Take a thrilling rafting trip through the Dunajec River Gorge
Spend 3 hours exploring the town on your own. Ride the funicular railway to the top of Gubałówka Mountain to admire the incredible views. You can stop at a local restaurant or cafe to try traditional Polish cuisine.
Alternatively, visit the local market to admire the creations of Polish craftsmen, such as local smoked cheese. Wander along Krupówki Street in the heart of Zakopane to browse traditional shops and get a feel for local life. The choice is yours.
Continue to the Dunajec river to enjoy a relaxing 2-hour rafting trip through the Dunajec River Gorge. After this, start the journey back to Krakow. If time permits, you can visit the ruins of Niedzica Castle on the banks of Lake Czorsztyn before being dropped off back in Krakow.
- Private full-day tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- 2-hour rafting trip
- Funicular railway tickets to Gubałówka Mountain
- Food and drinks
- Entry tickets to Niedzica Castle
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing