Krakow City Tour with Visit to Wawel Castle
Pickup includedIf you are interested in complementary hotel pick-up please make sure to contact the supplier no later than 24 hours prior to your tour.
- Discover the history of Polish monarchy at Wawel Castle
- Stroll through Kazimierz, the Jewish district of Krakow
- Explore the stalls in the Main Market Square and shop for souvenirs
- Admire the incredible medieval altar at St Mary's Church
Then a short drive will take you up the Wawel Hill which is the embodiment of Poland's former monarchical glory. On its summit is the Royal Castle and a 14th-century cathedral which hosted nearly all the Polish monarchy’s coronations and funerals.
Having descended the hill, we stroll along Kanonicza and Grodzka Streets to reach Collegium Maius (Great College), the oldest building of the Academia Cracoviensis. After visiting the charming Gothic courtyard we continue to the Main Market Square. This bustling heart of the city is the perfect place for picking up souvenirs, especially in the Cloth Hall which has been the local market place for centuries.
Complete your tour by visiting St Mary's Church, where the stunning medieval altar sculpted by Veit Stoss is located and a bugle call sounds towards the four corners of the world every hour on the hour.
- English speaking guide, hotel pick up from selected hotels, admission to Wawel Castle and Royal Cathedral, admission to St Mary's Church.
- Optional gratuity, food and drink, unless specified.
Prepare for the activity
The central meeting point in Krakow is located at the bus park at 7 Powisle Street, situated on the opposite side of the Sheraton Grand Hotel. Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled time of departure.Open in Google Maps ⟶