Auschwitz-Birkenau Admission Ticket and Transportation
- Learn about the extent of the genocide at the Auschwitz-Birkenau camps
- See remnants and poignant personal artifacts from the Holocaust
- Learn about living conditions and the tragic fate of Auschwitz prisoners
The first part of your trip is a 2-hour visit to the Auschwitz I camp to see the permanent exhibition in the former prisoners' barracks.
Afterwards, spend an hour at Auschwitz II Birkenau, the largest of the more than 40 camps and sub-camps that made up the Auschwitz complex. See remnants of the crematories, the unloading ramp, remaining barracks and the monument dedicated to the last victims of the camp.
- Round-trip transportation
- Informational booklets in your language
- Admission ticket and assistance
- Live guide
When you get there
• Meeting point 1: bus stop Starowislna 65 (Kazimierz) 30 minutes before departure • Meeting point 2: bus stop Pawia 6 (Old Town) in front of Hotel Warszawski 15 minutes before departure time • Meeting point 3: bus stop Straszewskiego 14 in front of Hotel Maltanski (Old Town)Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Your pick-up details will be sent via text on the date of travel
• The maximum size of luggage you can take inside the premises of AB Museum is 30x20x10 cm