From Kiev: Chernobyl and Pripyat Full-Day Group Tour
- Enter the Chernobyl exclusion zone in safety
- Learn the story of one of the world's worst nuclear accidents
- Take photos and videos of the post-apocalyptic landscape and abandoned buildings
Feed the giant catfish in the cooling water pond, and then enjoy a lunch of 100% clean produce in a genuine canteen from the Soviet era.
Visit one of the secret stations in the ghost town of Pripyat, opened to tourism following the success of computer games such as S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl. Take photos of the abandoned buildings and post-apocalyptic landscapes and keep a look out for wild animals wandering the deserted streets.
Separate the truth from the myths about the 1986 disaster and learn more about its devastating impact on world history.
- Comfortable transfer from Kiev to Chernobyl Exclusion Zone, and back to Kiev
- Support of the local supplier's managers throughout the tour
- All formal permissions to visit the Exclusion Zone
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Optional Lunch (vegetarian option is also available) ($10)
- Optional Dosimeter (Geiger Counter) ($10)
- Optional Chemical Protective Suit ($20)
- Optional Protective Shoes ($10)
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Oversize luggage
- Sleeveless shirts
• Wear closed clothing and comfortable footwear
• Bring an umbrella
• Only guests above 18-years-old are permitted on this tour