From Kiev: Private Tour to Chernobyl with Lunch
Pickup includedYour driver shall pick you up directly from the lobby of your hotel.
- Get to the Chernobyl Zone effortlessly, and enjoy the pure spirit of a post-apocatiptical city
- Take a walk into one of the most dangerous venues in the world
- Visit numerous fascinating restricted-access sites, and head home with a lifetime's worth of impressions
Radiation levels in this abandoned place do not exceed safety standards set for humans, but nearness to the legendary sarcophagus covering "Unit No.4" will send shivers down your spine. During the tour, you will visit many interesting places and will learn stories of the Chernobyl accident with your personal English-speaking guide.
You will visit many fascinating places and, the famous of which are the ghost city of Pripyat, the amusement park and the legendary ferris wheel, the power plant itself, and the huge New Safe Confinement which was installed over Unit 4 in November 2016 (it weighs 36,200 tonnes and can easily cover the Colosseum in Rome). See it with your own eyes, whilst learning more about the biggest accident in the history of nuclear energy, and the tragedy that affected the USSR and other countries.
- Private transportation
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Private English-speaking guide
- Access to the "Exclusion Zone"
- Lunch (vegetarian options available upon request)
- Personal Geiger Counter
- Gratuities (not included in the price, but always remain at your discretion)