Khao Lak: Phi Phi Islands Snorkeling Day Trip by Speedboat
- Enjoy professional, friendly, and top-quality customer care on a well-maintained speedboat
- Visit top Phi Phi Islands' beaches and landmarks
- Spend plenty of time at each island destination without feeling rushed
Arrive at Maya Bay to sightsee and take breathtaking pictures of an island destination made popular by the 2000 movie The Beach, starring Leonardo DiCaprio. Head to Pileh Lagoon and dive into turquoise waters surrounded by tall limestone cliffs. Make sure to have your cameras ready for some of the most picture-perfect scenery of the day. Enjoy snorkeling in the Andaman Sea amongst colorful and diverse tropical fishes and coral reefs.
After working up an appetite, indulge in a delicious lunch buffet at a hotel restaurant right by the beach. Vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free lunches can be arranged separately upon request. Afterwards, go back to tanning, swimming, and snorkeling on the Bamboo Island beach. Soak in the feeling of pure paradise as you look out across the bright blue water with your toes dipped in soft, white sand.
Then journey back to the marina by speedboat and enjoy a special return treat at the office where you'll meet with the driver who will transfer you to your hotel in Khao Lak.
- Hotel pickup and drop off in Khao Lak
- English-speaking tour guide
- National park fees
- Lunch buffet
- Water and soft drinks
- Fresh fruit
- Snorkeling equipment (life jackets and standard snorkel masks)
- Safety insurance
- Alcoholic beverages
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- People with heart problems
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled trip date will not receive a refund
• All tours operate rain or shine, as long as speedboats are safe to operate. On days where tours are cancelled due to unsafe weather and/or sea conditions, guests will be given the option to reschedule or get a full refund