Brussels: Full-Day Guided Keukenhof & Windmills Tour
- See the historic windmills of Zaanse Schans
- Learn how Dutch cheese is made at a farm
- Watch traditional craftsmen making clogs and other artifacts
- Explore the most famous tulip park in the Netherlands: Keukenhof
- Enjoy a scenic ride in the flower fields area
When you arrive at Keukenhof, walk through the awe-inspiring tulip gardens which are filled with delicate blossoms of all colors and textures. Breathe in the gently perfumed air as you explore this maze of flower beds, fields, ponds, and lawns. Listen to your guide explain the hard work that goes into creating this elegant floral display.
After soaking up the garden vistas, you’ll head to Zaanse Schans. This windmill village is an open-air museum that has a collection of working windmills, wooden houses, barns, and shops, dating back to the 18th and 19th centuries. Alongside the windmills, you’ll see beautiful houses that were originally built as homes for rich windmill owners and merchants, painted in traditional bright colors like greens and blues. Visit a clog museum and shop, taste Dutch cheese at the cheese farm, and then spend some time exploring on your own. Make sure to bring out your camera for the many photo stops.
At the end of the day, you’ll be returned to Brussels.
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Transportation by air-conditioned single-deck coach
- Live commentary on board
- Keukenhof entrance tickets
- Cheese tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
• Tulips and other bulb flowers are natural products and even though the Keukenhof has advanced growing methods, the course of nature depends mainly on the weather (therefore it cannot be guaranteed how many flowers and flower fields can be visited and seen during your tour)
• This tour may be operated in multiple languages