Singapore: Best of Jewel Changi Airport Guided Tour
Pickup optionalPickup from Sentosa hotels
- Experience the Crystal Clouds, HSBC Rain Vortex, Shiseido Forest Valley, and Canopy Park
- Traverse the Topiary Walk and explore the Petal Garden
- Visit heritage brands and learn their business traditions
- Make the most of your visit with an experienced English-speaking guide
See the Crystal Clouds, visit the HSBC Rain Vortex, and wander through the Shiseido Forest Valley, one of Asia's largest indoor gardens at over 5 stories tall. The Shiseido Forest Valley houses over 3,000 trees and 60,000 shrubs from over 120 species from around the globe.
You will be brought to a curated list of shops made possible by the passion of the complex's founders. Learn more about the typical Singaporean's way of life through well-designed products, and visit heritage brands to learn how their businesses have flourished while keeping to their traditions. Later on, taste local snacks, some of which are still made with the same recipe that has been passed down for generations.
You will eventually end your visit at the Canopy Park, which includes access to the Topiary Walk, Petal Garden, Foggy Bowls, and Discovery Slides. After your tour, those with time to spare can enjoy dinner at some of the local cuisine restaurants where you will get to skip the lines.
- Experienced English-speaking guide
- Admission to Canopy Park
- Sampling of local snacks
- Hotel pickup (if option selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Luggage storage fees
- People with back problems
Prepare for the activity
Meet at Jewel Changi Airport Level 2 - Concierge Desk. Please arrive at Jewel by 2:30 PM for early check-in or to store your baggage at Level 1 before the commencement of this tour.Open in Google Maps ⟶