Caesarea, Haifa & Akko Day Trip from Jerusalem
Pickup includedPick up from your hotel. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
- Visit the ancient ruins and the Roman theatre at Caesarea
- View the Baha'i Gardens at Haifa
- Observe the scenic port of Haifa bay from Mount Carmel
- Discover the Crusader underground city and crypt at Acre
- Stroll through the bustling market of Acre
- Explore the spectacular limestone grottoes and view the Lebanon border at Rosh Hanikra
- Travel in comfort along Israels coastal Highway on the Mediterranean coast
Head up the coast, via Tel Aviv, to the ancient Roman capital of Caesarea. The splendid harbor is located about halfway between Haifa and Tel Aviv and has a long and extraordinary history. Developed from a modest Phoenician port by King Herod into one of the grandest cities of Palestine, it survived until the 13th-Century when the Baybars of Egypt destroyed it.
The ruins are impressive and include a mighty aqueduct and one of the largest amphitheaters of the Roman era. Take a leisurely walking tour of the archaeological excavations before continuing up the coast to Haifa.
Israel’s 3rd city boasts panoramic views of the Mediterranean and the city itself from one of its most significant sites, the Baha’i Gardens in the Baha’i World Center. A UNESCO World Heritage Site, you will have your photo opportunity and take in the view before proceeding to Rosh Hanikra.
Explore the limestone grottoes of Rosh Hanikra on the border with Lebanon. View the beautiful white chalk cliffs facing the sea. continue to Acre at the northern extremity of Haifa Bay.
One of the oldest continuously inhabited sites in the Western Galilee, the city’s story is as fascinating as it is long, and you will have time to wander through streets that have seen the footfall of Greeks, Byzantines, Arab Crusaders, Ottomans and the British.
The Old City is a designated UNESCO World Heritage Site and boasts massive city walls, a charming port, an Oriental market and the glorious Jezzar Pasha Mosque, where a single hair from the prophet Mohammed’s beard is kept.
You will return along the coast to your hotels.
- Entry fees for the following sites: Caesarea national park, Rosh Hanikra and Akko
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop- off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (recommended)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
• Recommended attire: hats and comfortable shoes
• Tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4