Explore the Holy Land on this full-day tour starting in Jerusalem. Explore one of the oldest cities in the world, and discover the birthplace of Christ and King David. See the Wailing Wall, Church of the Holy Sepulchre, and Bethlehem.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 10 hours
- Starting time 8:30 AM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Spanish, German
- Pickup included
- Pre-arranged pick-up is available centrally located hotels in Jerusalem. If you need to be picked up from elsewhere (like an airbnb), the local operator will send you details of the closest pick-up point.
- Discover Jerusalem, Holy City of Islam, Christianity, and Judaism
- Walk through Manger Square where Jesus was placed after his birth
- Enjoy panoramic views of Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives
- Participate in a guided tour of the Nativity in Bethlehem
- Entry fees
- Professional guide
- Transportation in an air-conditioned coach bus
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children under 4 years
- Wheelchair users
Customers must book this activity online because the ticket office is closed
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
Know before you go
- Modest dress is required.
- This tour is subject to Palestinian authority regulations. You must bring a valid passport with you on the day of your tour. A Palestinian guide will meet your tour group at a border post. A change of vehicle may be required to enter into Palestinian territory.
- This tour is not suitable for children under the age of 4.
- Due to visitor overload, a visit down to the Grotto of Nativity might not be possible because of tour time schedule.