From Jerusalem: Petra Day Tour
- Discover Petra on a guided tour of the UNESCO World Heritage Site with a local English-speaking guide
- Experience Petra on your own with some free time to explore the site
- Relax in modern air-conditioned vehicles on your journey to and from Jerusalem
- Travel hassle-free with the price of your ticket included
At 8:30 AM, transfer from the border to Petra in a new air-conditioned vehicle. This ride takes approximately 2-3 hours. Enjoy the scenic route along the mountainside before arriving at Petra's historical site, known as one of the New7Wonders of the World.
At approximately 11:30 AM, begin your tour of Petra at the entrance to the site with a maximum group size of 25 people. Explore the highlights of this impressive site with your guide.
Next, start your journey towards Aqaba at 4:30 PM. Make a few stops at certain observations points along the way to appreciate the beautiful landscapes that Wadi Rum has to offer. At 7:30 PM, return to the Israeli territory with the assistance of your guide and arrive back at the pickup location in Jerusalem by midnight.
- Pickup and drop-off at the meeting point in Jerusalem
- Border crossing assistance
- Entrance fees to Petra
- Guided tour
- Bottle of water
- Border fees: US $65
- Jordanian visa fee for those who have not pre-arranged a visa: $60
- Please note: these fees should be paid in cash at the border; USD or ILS are accepted
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Short skirts
- Inappropriate clothing
• Headscarves are not required
• The suggested tip for group tours to Jordan is $5 per person per day for the driver and guide
• Things to bring: passports, sunscreen, sunglasses and hat, scarf, ATM card or cash, US Dollars or Jordanian Dinar for tips, and shoes suitable for walking
• Please provide the following passport details when you make your booking: passport number, issue date, expiry date, country of issue, and date of birth