Catch a spectacular sunrise view while floating in a hot air balloon. Marvel at Grand Teton National Park and Snake River. See wildlife, take in mountain vistas and enjoy a champagne toast.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Enjoy 1 hour flight in a small group (16 passengers max)
- Admire the sunrise over the seven Mountain Ranges and the Jackson Hole Valley
- See Jackson Hole Mountain Resort, Teton Range and Grand Teton National Park from the air
- Watch other hot air balloons float in the sky
- Enjoy a champagne toast when you land
- 1-hour hot air balloon ride
- Champagne or fresh juice
- Professional pilot
- Taxes and fees
- Children under 6 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
Meet your guide outside the Mangy Moose Steakhouse and Saloon.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
Know before you go
- In the interest of safety and comfort, your flight might be rescheduled or canceled due to inclement weather. It is recommended that you book your flight on your first available day in Jackson so that you have maximum flexibility in order to reschedule to the next available date in case of cancellation.
- Please note, this activity lasts about 3 hours with 1 hour of flight time.
- Landings are usually so gentle that you don't even know you are on the ground.
- Please dress warmly in layers and close-toed shoes.