From Jackson: Grand Teton Vista Half Day ATV Tour
Pickup includedIn the lobby of your hotel in Jackson. If your staying at a location that does not have a lobby, please coordinate your pick up location the day before your tour with the tour provider.
- Enjoy an off-road ATV adventure in Jackson Hole
- Take in spectacular views of the Teton Mountain Range
- Be on the lookout for wildlife such as bison, antelope, and moose
- Drive along the National Elk Refuge and Antelope Flats
Start the day by driving along the National Elk Refuge and Antelope Flats, be sure to keep an eye out for bison, antelope, and moose sightings on the way.
The trip includes about 2 hours on the trail with great mountain scenery and plenty of photo opportunities. Admire the views of the Teton Mountain Range (weather permitting), have fun, and enjoy this adventure you will never forget.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- DOT approved helmets
- Professional guide
- Keepsake water bottle
- Guide gratuity
- Optional damage waiver
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Alcohol and drugs
• You must be 16 years old with a valid drivers license
• The tour provider will call you the day before your tour to confirm all the details of your tour and your pick-up details
• Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
• Please wear long pants, closed toed shoes, and bring a light jacket
• Bring a camera, sunglasses, and extra clothing layers