Scotland: Spirit of the Highlands Tour from Inverness
Pickup optionalCollection from your Invergordon Cruise Port. Please look for the Spirit Journeys representative at the port.
- Enjoy a 8-hour tour exploring the Highlands of Scotland
- Take an off the beaten track visit to beautiful locations
- Visit Inverness, Capital of the Highlands
Start your tour by marveling at the beauty of the highlands. Hunt for the famous Loch Ness Monster as you travel along the shore of the Loch. Visit Inverness, capital of the Highlands and be swept away by the breathtaking views.
Continue on your tour with a visit to Culloden Battlefield, the site of the last ever pitched battle on UK soil. This was a battle between the Jacobite's and the government army in which the Jacobites were defeated in battle. With your guide, you will learn about how this battle had a long-lasting effect on the Highlands. Enjoy a visit to Culloden and the Clava Standing stones. This is a well-preserved Bronze age Cemetery, perfect for any history buffs or fans of the film 'Outlander'.
This fantastic day out will give you a taste of the Highlands of Scotland, leaving you wishing to return to Scotland time and time again.
- All entrance fees
- Anything not mentioned above
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
• From Invergordon port the tour pickup times and drop-off times may vary depending on the cruise docking and departure time. These timings will be notified to you on the booking but the local partner guarantees to get you back to the ship in time for departure