From Abraão, Ilha Grande: Full-Day Tour Around the Island
- Discover one of the most fantastic natural places in Brazil, now a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Swim in the clear water of a fantastic blue sea
- Marvel at the breathtaking landscapes on the famous Ilha Grande
- Visit the heavenly Aventureiro, the most famous postcard image from the island
Meet your group at the meeting point in Abraão, and depart for a full day in nature. During the day, make 5 stops at different beaches, each of about 50 minutes. A further stop is also made at Maguariquessaba for an optional lunch (not included in the tour). At the end of the tour, return to the meeting point in Abraão Village.
The beaches visited are:
• Caxadaço. Discover a small, 15-meter (49-foot) long, wild, deserted, and mystical beach with fine sand, and golden and black tones. A small stream of natural drinking water flows into it, and it's surrounded by rugged hills with dense vegetation
• Dois Rios. Feel invited for a swim by the blue-green resplendent waters and the waves that form with the wind of the open sea. This beach is suitable for surfing and fishing
• Parnaioca. Visit one of the most secluded beaches in all of Ilha Grande. Facing the Atlantic with its yellowish and coarse sand, this beach has rough sea but also, at the west end, a small lagoon is formed on the beach by the charming Paranaioca River that flows into it
• Aventureiro. Marvel at what, according to many opinions, is the most heavenly place on Ilha Grande. Also find the most famous coconut tree on Ilha Grande here, the "lying coconut tree,” the postcard of the island.
• Dos Meros. Admire one of the most isolated beaches on the island, accessible only by boat. Enjoy the whiteness of the fine sand set against the green of the woods and sea, one of the most beautiful locations on the island.
- Boat tour
- Mineral water
- Snorkel mask
- Taxes and fees
- Food and drinks
- People with mobility impairments
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
Please meet at the local partner's agency located at R. Santana, s/n - Vila do Abraão, Angra dos Reis, next to the bakery. Please arrive 30 minutes before the boat departure to pick up your ticket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
• The itinerary is subject to change for weather reasons
• Take cash to buy food