Hiroshima: Hiroshima Bay Sightseeing and Dinner Cruise
- Set sail on the Seto Inland Sea and see the Floating Torii Gate and Itsukushima Shrine
- Dine on a delicious chef-prepared meal using in-season ingredients
- Enjoy the views and catch the sunset with your loved ones
See the sights of Hiroshima lit up at night, such as the Floating Torii Gate and the UNESCO World Heritage Site, Itsukushima Shrine. Watch scenic islands glide past and enjoy a peaceful time on the Seto Inland Sea.
Dine on delicious, chef-prepared courses of French cuisine with seasonal ingredients. Choose from buffet-style dishes and set meals.
Bring your friends and family for a treat or celebration. The boat can hold parties for up to 200 people.
- Full-course French dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Prepare for the activity
Make sure you have checked in 10-15 minutes before your boarding time. Show your voucher at the East Terminal of the Ujina Harbor Building. Weekdays: check-in 6:20 PM - 6:40 PM; boarding around 6:35 PM; departure 6:50 PM. Weekends and public holidays: check-in 5:20 PM - 5:40 PM; boarding around 5:35 PM; departure 5:50 PM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• There are no set meals for toddlers and children
• The cruise may be canceled on rainy days, due to typhoons or strong winds
• Please note that the times of sunsets vary, check sunset times when booking