Discover Hamburg in a playful manner and explore the sights of the Hanseatic city with the city game box. You decide when you want to experience the tour and can simply go with the flow.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 5 hours
- Instant confirmation
- Explore Hamburg at your own pace and solve playful puzzles, which lead you to the attractions
- Choose where you want to stay longer or what sights you want to see in more detail
- Stroll along Mönckebergstraße and learn more about the history of Hamburg, the great fire, the Chilehaus and more
- City game box including emergency envelope
- Shipping costs
- Use of public transport
- Guided tours
- Entrance fees
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
You will get the scavenger hunt box via mail. Please provide your preferred shipping address during the booking process. Starting point of the scavenger hunt is Hamburg's central station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Game box
Know before you go
- Please note that the shipping of the game box can take up to 4 business days. International shipping may take longer. On weekends and during holidays, no shipping is done. Please book in good time, so that a timely delivery can be guaranteed. Unfortunately, it is not possible for you to collect the city game box in Hamburg yourself.
- Please note that the office is open weekdays, from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, to arrange shipping for the game box. It is closed on legal holidays in Germany, and from Christmas until New Years.
- Please note that your city game box will be shipped 4 weeks before your chosen date at the earliest. Please select a prompt appointment, if you should require the box sooner. The scavenger hunt can be carried out after receipt of the box at any time, regardless of the selected date.
- Please note, that this tour is only available in German