Hamburg: 1-Hour Private Sightseeing Flight
- Share your passion and discover the secrets of flying with a private pilot
- Fly in a small private plane above a city crossed by hundreds of canals
- Make the most of a personalized flight by communicating with your pilot
- Take in panoramic views of the city from above
Your pilot is key to this adventure, and will be sharing the cost of the outing and not making a profit. Your pilot will welcome you at a small airfield outside of Hamburg, before discussing your intended flight path with you. Feel free to let them know what you would like to see on your flight, and they might be able to adapt the route according to your wishes.
A joy shared is a joy doubled, so take your friends or family members with you (there is usually space for 1-3 passengers in a private airplane).
- Private tour in a small plane
- Transportation to/from the meeting point
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
A custom route just for you can be discussed with the pilot. You'll first meet the pilot directly at the airport provided, which is not in central Hamburg. As there are multiple airports around Hamburg, Please be sure to contact us beforehand and read the "Must Read Summary email" directly sent to you.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• This is not a commercial flight but a private flight operated under the European cost-sharing rule and works with the EASA to provide an Allianz insurance on each flight
• Be aware that cost-shared flights don’t have the same safety rules as commercial air transport flights, the risks involved can be higher, as private pilots are not subject to the same level of continuous checks and strict oversight rules from the authority, however, they still apply safety checks for every flight and are responsible for passengers safety
• Please check your email for the exact meeting point