Halifax: Historic 1-Hour Harbor Cruise
- Enjoy a 1-hour cruise of Halifax Harbor
- Admire the city skyline from the water
- Learn about local history with live commentary
Enjoy full commentary about Halifax's founding and most notable moments in history, such as the Halifax Explosion, the recovery efforts of the Titanic tragedy, and the city's role in the World Wars. You’ll travel onboard an iconic Mississippi sternwheeler, which is conveniently equipped with restrooms, a full-service bar, and available snack options.
The Harbour Queen I offers an upper level with a covered roof and open sides, perfect for enjoying the ocean breeze while also being protected from the elements. The lower level is wrapped in beautiful, bright windows and is heated.
- 1-hour sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary in English
Prepare for the activity
Cable Wharf, 1751 Lower Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia. You can redeem your GYG voucher at the Tour Boat Ticket counter in the gift store. Allow sufficient time to check-in as all tours board 15 minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruise ship passengers may like to consider this activity as a shore excursion. Please remember that local time may differ from the cruise ship time. It is your responsibility to return to the ship on time