Halifax: 2-Hour Dinner Harbor Cruise aboard Paddle Wheeler
- Dine aboard an authentic Mississippi-style paddle wheeler
- Savor a delicious dinner menu featuring mussels, garden salad, salmon, chicken, vegetables, and dessert
- Hear commentary as you pass by prominent Halifax landmarks
Hear noteworthy commentary as you pass by prominent Halifax landmarks including the old stone privateer warehouses of the Historic Properties, Point Pleasant Park, Georges Island, yacht squadrons, McNabs Island Lighthouse, and more.
Enjoy a five-course meal created in-house by our Executive Chef and team. The menu features mussels, garden salad, salmon, chicken, vegetables, and dessert.
Sample Dinner Menu
Orange ginger glazed salmon
Bruschetta chicken (with roasted potatoes and seasonal vegetables)
Annapolis Valley apple crisp pastry
Coffee or tea
- 2-hour dinner cruise
- 5-course plated menu
- Unlimited coffee, tea, and water
- Live commentary in English
- Soft drinks and alcoholic beverages available for purchase onboard
Prepare for the activity
Cable Wharf, 1751 Lower Water St, Halifax, Nova Scotia. You can redeem your GYG voucher at the Tour Boat Ticket counter in the gift store. Allow sufficient time to check-in as all tours board 15-minutes prior to departure time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
• Cruise ship passengers may like to consider this activity as a shore excursion. Please remember that local time may differ from the cruise ship time. It is your responsibility to return to the ship on time.