Guanacaste: Discover Scuba Dive Day in Papagayo Gulf
- Learn to dive in the Gulf of Papagayo
- Master basic dive skills in a contolled environment
- Swim among rays, snappers, turtles, and more
- Relax on board a shaded boat, and enjoy snacks of fruit
Start with an introduction to diving techniques in confined water, and learn the basic skills and how to handle your scuba equipment. Then, travel by boat to 2 different dive sites in the Gulf. Here, your instructor will lead you safely around the reefs, where rays, turtles, jacks, and snappers are often seen.
Each dive takes approximately 40 minutes, with only your breathing limiting the dive time. Dive to maximum depths of 12 meters (40 feet), and experience the extraordinary sensation of breathing underwater.
During the break between dives, drinks, snacks, and fresh fruit will be served. The dive boats have lots of shade to shield you from the tropical sun, while a boarding ladder and swim platform makes getting in and out easy.
- Full scuba equipment rental
- Dive instructor
- Transportation by boat
Prepare for the activity
• The boat departs Playas del Coco at 08:00, and will be back by about 13:00