Horseback Riding Tour to the Oropéndola Waterfall
- Take in the lush natural beauty of Costa Rica and its stunning Oropéndola Waterfall
- En route, enjoy a relaxed horseback riding experience
- Prepare to be astonished by the magnificence of the 25 metre (82 foot) high waterfall
- Explore the canyon in which the waterfall is located, as well as the lush vegetation it contains
- Horse, equipment and guide are all included
Your 2.5 hour guided tour will begin at the Hotel Hacienda, where you will mount your gentle and people-friendly horses. You will set out to visit the stunning Oropéndola Waterfall first, taking in the beautiful scenery along the way. Filled with flora and fauna unique to the area it will be a unique experience.
During the final part of the trip you will enter the forest in which the waterfall is located. Here you will need to dismount. Though the walk is easy to do by foot, it cannot be accomplished by the horse. In the forest you will find the mesmerizing Oropéndola Waterfall. Standing 25 metres (82 feet) in height, it is just begging onlookers to take a refreshing dip into its depths. Here you may wish to explore the peaceful canyon in which the waterfall is located.
After exploring the area with your guide, you will take your time returning to your horse before mounting up again and returning to the lovely Hacienda Hotel.
For those looking to fully appreciate the natural beauty of Costa Rica in a relaxed fashion, you cannot miss out on this laid back, yet enlightening tour.
- Tour fee
- Food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Pregnant women
Prepare for the activity
You will meet at the tour operation centre located inside the property of the Hotel Hacienda Guachipelín, in the National Park Rincón de la Vieja area, Curubande, Liberia Guanacaste, Costa Rica.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Change of clothes
• A charge of $50 (approximately 35€) will be added for booking a bilingual guide from one to four hours