From Guadalajara: Guachimontones Pyramids and Museum Tour
Pickup optionalBetween 9 - 9:45 AM at the designated location. Staff will be wearing a light blue shirt with the company logo on the left side of the shirt, they will have your name and hotel details to contact you at the lobby of the hotel.
- See the unique concentric circular pyramids of Guachimontones
- Visit the interpretative center, where you can discover archaeologists work
- Learn more about a lost civilization in Mexico that existed for over 700 years
Upon arrival at the site, meet your certified tour guide. Start the tour by watching an introduction video to learn about the civilization that lived in this region for more than 700 years. Continue with a visit to the interpretative center, where you'll learn more about the archeological work.
Afterward, walk up to the pyramids to see these magnificent constructions. Your guide will tell you about the area, and explain the different hypotheses on the significance of the pyramids. At the end of your half-day tour, return to Guadalajara.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals (lunch available for purchase in Teuchitlan)
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
- Passport or ID card
- Sun hat
- Comfortable clothes