From Hollywood: Shuttle to Griffith Park and Back
- Drive to the top of Griffith Park and capture LA's most famous photograph for yourself
- Take in majestic views of the famed Hollywood Hills filled with celebrity homes and mansions
- Avoid the traffic mess and parking meters and get dropped off right at the top of the Griffith Observatory
- Enjoy 30 minutes to yourself to experience the best view of downtown Los Angeles sprawling below you
- Avoid surge pricing and schedule your ride in advance of your stay
This shuttle to Griffith Park and the Observatory at the top are for those who want to take the stress out of visiting one of busiest locations in Hollywood. Leaving daily at 12 PM and 2 PM, this shuttle leaves from the middle of Hollywood Boulevard, in front of the famed Chinese Theatre, and is run by Hollywood's longest operating and most established tour company.
Rather than fighting for parking or walking over a mile to the top on a busy afternoon, this shuttle is permitted to drive you directly to the top, providing you more time to take photographs and experience the place for yourself. After 30 minutes, you'll rejoin your driver for a short return drive to Hollywood Boulevard in time for a late lunch or some afternoon shopping.
- Shuttle service to the Griffith Observatory and back to the TCL Chinese Theatre in Hollywood
- 30 minutes of self-guided exploration to take photos and enjoy the vistas
- 2 discount for groups of 2 or more
- Griffith Observatory entry tickets
Prepare for the activity
Please bring your voucher to the Starline Tours Terminal in front of the TCL Chinese Theatre on Hollywood Boulevard to check in. Voucher will be confirmed and tour location will be set.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Passport or ID card