The Grampians Day Tour
- Discover an out of this world landscape and breathtaking views at the Grampians.
- Take in panoramic views from Boroka Lookout
- Explore Victoria's largest waterfall - Mackenzie Falls
You will arrive at the Pinnacle, one of the most iconic destinations in the park. This famous jagged cliff face is quite the site and there will be plenty of time to soak up the views and capture some amazing photos.
You will return to refuel with a healthy and filling lunch before heading off to Mackenzie Falls. It’s a steep 2km trail but you will be rewarded with of one of Victoria’s largest and most beautiful waterfalls. Your next stop is the picturesque Boroka Lookout before you return to the delightful tourist village of Halls Gap where your guide will reveal one of the local kangaroo’s favourite hangout spots.
- Two moderate to challenging hikes with a total distance of 6.5km
- A visit to the breathtaking Mackenzie Falls
- Friendly and knowledgeable tour guides
- Fresh coffee and tea
- Delicious sweet vegan treats
- Fresh organic fruit on arrival and throughout the day
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- People with mobility impairments
Prepare for the activity
Undercover Taxi Rank on St Kilda Road (Between Hamer Hall & the Arts Centre). Please note it’s approximately 200m from Flinders Street Station over the Yarra River; 100 St Kilda Rd, Southbank VIC 3006, Australia.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Oversize luggage
- Luggage or large bags
• Suitable for most ages and fitness levels - some bush walking experience recommended
• Tracks may have short steep hill sections, a rough surface, and many steps