From Glasgow: Loch Lomond and Whisky Full-Day Tour
- Admire the views of Loch Lomond, one of Scotland's largest lochs
- Enjoy views of the surrounding mountains and castles
- Visit the conservation village of Luss which offers stunning panoramas of Loch Lomond
- Learn how whisky is made at Clydeside Distillery
The next stop is in the picturesque conservation village of Luss. Walk around the center and take photos of quaint cottages, or stroll along a little beach on the bank of Loch Lomond and admire the view of Ben Lomond. There will be plenty of time for you to enjoy lunch here.
After a day filled with mountain air, lochs, and forests, travel back to Glasgow’s Clydeside Whisky Distillery. Located in the famous Queen’s Dock, this state-of-the-art distillery brings the production of single malt back to the city. Take a tour and see how this whiskey is distilled from grain to glass. If you’re not a whiskey fan, your guide can drop you off at Buchanan Bus Station earlier, so you can explore the city’s vibrant bars and music venues.
- Full-day tour
- Transportation by minibus
- Meals and refreshments
- Fees for attractions and optional activities
- Children under 5 years
Prepare for the activity
- Luggage or large bags