Malbork Castle: Private Tour from Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
Pickup includedPickup from your hotel, pier, airport, railway station in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia
- Explore the grounds and interiors of the largest castle in the world
- Imagine what Malbork Castle was like in the days when it served as a Teutonic headquarters
- Admire the beauty of the Polish countryside
On arrival at the castle grounds, you will be led through the medieval complex which consists of a monastery, fortress, and Grand Master Palace — all built entirely of bricks. Located on land that was variously occupied by foreign powers and partitioned in the centuries after its construction, Malbork Castle lies in the crosshairs of historical events that have profoundly shaped modern Europe. Get acquainted with this history firsthand and explore the nooks and crannies of a massive castle that is now a UNESCO World Heritage Site. On your tour, you will also get a sense of everyday courtly life in the medieval times with glimpses of a medieval kitchen, bathroom, prison, Grand Refectory, armory, and amber collection.
After sightseeing and some time for refreshment and perusing souvenirs, you will be driven back to a point of your choosing in Gdansk, Sopot, or Gdynia.
- Pickup from any location in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia (hotel, airport, ferry terminal, train station, etc.)
- Private car and guide (tours available in English, French, German, and Spanish)