Gdansk: Malbork Castle Guided Half-Day Tour
Pickup includedPick-up is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia. Pick-up times vary depending on the language of your tour. English tours run at 10:00 AM, German tours run at 9:30 AM and Russian tours run at 10:30 AM.
- Visit Malbork Castle, the largest brick castle in Europe and a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland
- Learn about the history of the Teutonic Order and life in the Middle Ages
- Admire the gorgeous jewelry in the Amber Museum, located inside the castle
Visit Saint Mary’s Church, the huge Amber Museum and the castle’s various permanent and temporary exhibitions, like the collection of weaponry, armor and flags. Take in stunning views of and around Malbork Castle, situated by the River Nogat. Currently considered as one of the biggest gothic fortresses in Europe, it is an impressive example of medieval defense architecture. In 1997, it was entered on the UNESCO World Cultural Heritage list, and it is undoubtedly one of the most beautiful and significant monuments in Poland.
- Tour guide
- Private transport
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Entrance tickets to Malbork Castle
- Food and drinks
Prepare for the activity
• Please note, children under 7-years-old are free. Please inform the local operator of how many children will be attending