Gdansk: Guided Kayak Tour
- Admire the most iconic sights in Gdansk from a unique perspective along the Motlawa Canal
- Marvel at the spectacular views on the Motlawa River Embankment
- You will See two of Gdansk's islands by kayak: Granary Island and Olowianka Island
- Experience a completely different Gdansk to the one you’ve seen on land
Gain a different perspective on the historical value of the Main City, paddle through canals and enjoy freedom to access locations inaccessible to tourist ferries.
As you paddle down the river, pass two of Gdansk's main islands, Granary Island and Olowianka Island, and make your way past attractions such as The Crane, Olowianka Footbridge, the beautiful Radunia Canal, as well as Gdansk Shipyard and the Polish Baltic Philharmonic.
- Waterproof bag
- Tandem kayaks and paddles
- Spray skirts
- Life jacket
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Alcohol and drugs
• Service animals are allowed.
• Infant seats are available.
• This activity is suitable for most travelers, however, it is not recommended for those with back/heart problems or any other serious medical conditions.
• This activity requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be offered an alternative date or a full refund.