Gdansk and Stutthof Concentration Camp Private Tour
Pickup includedPickup is available from any location in Gdansk, Sopot or Gdynia — hotel/pier/railway station/airport
- Visit Stutthof Concentration Camp
- Explore the stunning Old Town in Gdansk
- Admire a Polish countryside on the way
- Enjoy the flexibility of planning your tour as you wish
From there, drive to the Old Town of Gdansk and see the Medieval Crane, Green Gate, Long Market Square with Neptune’s Fountain, the Town Hall, and the Red Room. You’ll also have the chance to visit Golden Gate, Prison Tower, the Amber Museum, Arsenal, St. Mary’s Church, or the lovely Mariacka Lane with its terraces and amber jewelry shops.
After the tour, relax on a transfer back to your desired location — whether its your hotel, the pier, a train station, or the airport.
- Pickup from any location in the city
- Private car and guide (tours available in English, French, German)
- Entrance tickets (St. Mary's Church, Stutthof)
- Wheelchair users
Prepare for the activity
- Comfortable shoes