Gdansk, Sopot and Gdynia 3 Cities Private Full-Day Tour
Pickup includedPickup is available from hotels in Gdansk, Sopot, and Gdynia. Please provide the address of where you would like to be picked up.
- Explore the most important cities of Poland in one day
- Walk down the narrow, cobblestone streets of Gdansk and admire the merchant houses
- Hear the famous bells of Oliwa Cathedral
- Admire the art nouveau architecture of Sopot
- Soak up the beach resort atmosphere of the Waterfront Spa Park in Sopot
- See the beautiful frigate “Gift of Pomerania” in representative part of Gdynia Harbor
- See some off the beaten track attractions of Gdansk
Discover the center of Gdansk, restored after World War II. Walk along Long Street with its beautiful houses, bars and cafés, a fountain of Neptune, "amber" Mary's Street, the Crane and the Island of Granaries. Then go to Gdansk Oliwa to relax in the most beautiful park in the Tri-City. And don't miss the famous organ concert at Oliwa Cathedral!
Continue on to Sopot and wander down the Monciak Street, perhaps the most famous promenade in Poland, lined with art nouveau cafés and shops. Soak up the cosmopolitan atmosphere and discover the beachfront attractions of the boardwalk, including the longest wooden pier in Europe and the beautiful waterfront Spa Park.
The final destination in your Tri-City tour is Gdynia, where the battleship “Lightning” and frigate “Gift of Pomerania” are reminders of the rich history of the Polish Navy and the country’s shipbuilding traditions.
Gdańsk: Upland Gate, Torture Chamber, Golden Gate, Dluga Street, The Long Market, The Main Town Hall, Neptune fountain, Motława River bank, The Crane, St. Mary's Church, Great Armoury, The Solidarity Square and The Monument to the Fallen Shipyard Workers
Oliwa: Oliwa Cathedral (+ organ concert), Oliwa Park,
Sopot: Bohaterów Monte Cassino Street, Therapeutic Park, The Pier
Gdynia: The Kościuszko Square, ORP Błyskawica (Battleship), frigate “Dar Pomorza” (muzum ship)
- Private transportation
- Private licensed tour guide
- Entrance tickets to St. Mary's Church, Oliwa Cathedral Concert
- Parking fees