This tour of Connemara and Cong departs from Galway City and features visits to the lovely village of Cong, Killary Fjord, romantic Kylemore Abbey, and other places along the way. Stop at Lough Nafooey as well - home to Ireland’s own lake monster!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Visit 14th-century Ross Errily Friary, nestled on the border of Galway and Mayo
- Explore the village of Cong on the shore of Lough Corrib
- See Lough Nafooey, known as the most haunted lake in Ireland, with its own lake monster
- Marvel at the beauty of Kylemore Abbey, the most photographed castle in Ireland
- Free pick-up service available on request
- Fully-guided coach tour
- Optional entrance fee to Kylemore Abbey & Gardens
- Cost of lunch
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
The tour departs from the Galway Coach Station on Fairgreen Road, opposite the Galway Tourist Office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- For students: Please bring a valid ISIC International Student Card to receive a student discount.
- For free pick-up service at all Galway city center hostels, hotels and guest houses, contact the supplier after booking.