Foggia: Guided tour of San Giovanni Rotondo
- Depart comfortably from Foggia
- Visit the famous places where the friar lived with a guide
- Enjoy a 4-hour tour complete with transfers
Once having arrived, you will see the body of Padre Pio from Pietralcina, the pilgrim friar who spent most of his life in this delightful land. The tour involves a walk through the places where the friar lived, as well as the history of his life as explained by your professional guide.
You will visit the ancient church, the remains of the saint, the convent, the private room of San Pio, and the new sanctuary (which was designed by architect Renzo Piano and is almost entirely filled by the offerings of pilgrims). At the conclusion of your tour, you will travel back to Foggia.
- Transfers from and to San Giovanni Rotondo
- Tour guide in San Giovanni Rotondo
- Anything else not mentioned above
- People with mobility impairments